Squash Court Booking Rules
- Members may book a squash court up to 14 days in advance.
- When booking 14 days in advance, the courts can only be booked from 7am.
- Members are encouraged to show the opponent's name on the booking sheet.
- Only Off-Peak Members are restricted to booking off-peak courts.
Member Accounts and Top-Up Vouchers
- Each member has an account within this booking system.
- Members must have credit in order to reserve courts.
- Members can top-up their booking system accounts by purchasing £20 top-up vouchers from the bar, and applying the top-up to their accounts. After logging-in to this website, click the link to Top-up with Voucher on the left side of the website, and submit the voucher details. You can also use the touch screen "kiosk" on-site at the club.
- Juniors do not need credit in order to reserve off-peak courts.
- £2 per booking (45 minutes) at all times.
- Juniors book off-peak courts for £0.00 and Peak courts for £2.00.
- £2 additional fee when playing a Guest at all times to be deposited in Guest Box in club.
Peak and Off-Peak Times
- Peak times: Monday - Friday, courts starting from 17.45 to 20.45 hrs.
- All other start times are Off-Peak.
Cancellations & Refunds
- When unable to use a reserved court, members should cancel as soon as possible so that the court may be used by other members.
- The booking fee is automatically refunded when the court is cancelled more than 24 hours prior.
- When the booking is cancelled within 24 hours, the booking fee is only refunded if the same court is re-booked by another member.
- Guests are only allowed to play with a member.
- When playing a member, an additional £2 Guest Fee must be deposited in the Guest Box in the club.